PBJ Learning’s Advisory Board Members are committed to making a difference
Our Advisers promise to keep up with our work and provide their best guidance
All advisers must complete Human Trafficking Essentials. This as critical because it helps you understand how we approach education.
You can do this on your own or we can do it through a screen share, so we can address any of your thoughts as you go.
Bi-weekly meetings (optional)
Testimonials / bio / headshot (required)
Theresa’s is a great example!
“Human Trafficking Essentials uses an impressive interactive methodology to impart a concise understanding of human trafficking as a legal, social, and community issue”
“As an international human rights lawyer and professor of Human Rights Law (specialising in the demand side of human trafficking), I was impressed with the interactive methodology employed by PBJ Learning in its presentation of human trafficking from the U.S. perspective.
As a key human rights issue, it is essential to increase awareness as a starting point down the journey towards ultimate freedom for all. This course, as a solid educative introduction to human trafficking, accomplishes just that. It delivers a concise understanding of how human trafficking can be understood as a legal, social, and community issue while bearing on the need to address human trafficking through the lens of the ‘let’s react now’, timeline approach.”
– Theresa Ryan-Rouger, experienced international human rights lawyer
- Your involvement will be mentioned within our marketing materials, including press releases (required)
- We would appreciate you posting your Human Trafficking Essentials course certificate on your online profile (LinkedIn, for example), or mentioning it online somewhere (optional)
- We would also appreciate being mentioned in your online presence (optional)
Advisers in good standing can
- Define their own role (required)
- Promote their involvement with PBJ Learning, provide free or discount coupon codes for Human Trafficking Essentials to colleagues, use our logos, and generally spread goodwill from the organization across the world in any way they see fit.
- Say “yes” a lot and help us figure out HOW we are going to make YES happen.